Every Terranaut watch is inspected for pressure-resistance, timekeeping, material quality and manufacturing quality before being made available for sale.
Your Terranaut watch is protected by an international guarantee, against defects in materials and workmanship, for a period of two years commencing from the original date of purchase.
This guarantee is offered in addition to your statutory rights, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- If a component of your watch becomes defective as a result of material or workmanship quality during the period of the guarantee, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.
- The guarantee does not cover replacement of the battery or watch strap.
- The guarantee is not applicable for damage, modifications, or the loss of any components, due to accident or misuse.
- The warranty does not cover normal wear and ageing of the watch, including abrasions or scratches upon the watch case, crystal or buckle.
- Time Is Precious Ltd shall not be held liable for the cost of shipping, including return shipping, and any customs charges that may be incurred.
- If you are returning your watch for repair, the Operating Manual must be included.
- The Warranty Registration Form in the Operating Manual must be completed by an authorised reseller.
- The guarantee must be valid on the date the watch is received for repair.
Your watch should be returned to the following address for repair:
Time Is Precious Ltd
Arena Business Centres
8 Barnes Wallis Road
If the watch is no longer covered by guarantee, it is likely that we will charge for a repair. However, we will provide a quotation before we begin the service.
It is unlikely that your watch will need to be serviced unless a fault has developed.
If your watch has stopped working, it may be because the battery has expired. Please ask your local jeweller to replace the battery before you decide to return the watch for repair.